Thank you for your interest in SOWERS' training. We partner with churches that are serious about their God given mandate in Matthew 28:18-20.
For a partnership to work, there must be benefit for both parties. Both parties must understand their responsibilities and commit to meeting them. Only then can SOWERS INTERNATIONAL consider starting the ministry in a new region or country.
For our part, SOWERS INTERNATIONAL wants to share our expertise, people and time with churches who have a desire to reach their communities for Christ. Our partnerships are not based on finance but on relationships with churches and individuals.
SOWERS INTERNATIONAL will be responsible for:
- The travel costs associated with getting the trainer to the region or country
- Providing the training expertise
- Having the material available for purchase
- Following-up and encouraging those who have been trained
The local church is responsible to:
- Provide suitable facilities for the training seminars
- Ensure that the participants can pay for their training
- Provide accommodation, food and local transport for the SOWERS trainer
- Provide food for those who attend the seminars or ensure that other arrangements are made
- Pay for the equipment that the trained Sowers require, ie, sketch board, paper, paints, tracts
- Support the trained Sowers with encouragement and the opportunity to use their training
If you would like to discuss this further, please ask about SOWERS training